Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've been tagged (Thanks Lyndsey)

*Random Facts*
1. I am missing a toenail that fell off as a result of the 15K I ran last week.
2. I've watched all 10 seasons of Friends about 50 times. It's therapeutic for me.
3. I like to cross-stitch in my spare time.
*Current Obsessions*
1. Getting a puppy. Jeff's ready to kill me, but I know I can get him to fold.
2. Yoga. I don't know if I'm obsessed, but I'm definitly getting into it.
*Goals*
1. Train for and run another half marathon in September.
2. Be better about making dinners for my hungry husband.
3. Get a job as a medical transcriptionist.
4. Get certified and start teaching aerobics.
*My Fears*
1. Texas bugs, specifically cockroaches. Yuck!
2. Going through pregnancy again. My last one was a little challenging.
3. Graduating from chiropractic school and entering the working world.
4. That I won't do a good job raising my daughter.
*My Joys*
1. My sweet Alexis.
2. My handsome husband.
3. Running
4. Reading
5. My mom, dad, sister, brother and all their kids.
6. My friends

I now have tagged Jenye, Aja, Sonna, Amy Nielsen, Katie Folsom, & Sarah Rutter

5 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Ah crap.

sonna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sonna said...

I liked reading yours, so I'll be a good sport. Sorry about your toe nail falling off!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany, I was just stopping by to say HI, and to see how your doing? I'm so proud to see your getting ready for a marathon, that's awesome, I wish I had the willpower. I love yoga as well. I don't do it as much as I should though. I also wanted to let you know, I was loving all my friends blogs so I just started one the other day, so stop by and take a look. Keep in touch sweetie.
Love you. Jackie

Gina said...

I also fear that I won't raise my kids right. What good mom doesn't worry about that, though, right? I have to keep telling myself that all I can do is my best. Hopefully it's enough. Congrats on your 15k...even though you lost a toenail! I had some nasty blisters from my half-marathons and even started my you-know-what during one. The joys of being female.