1. I am missing a toenail that fell off as a result of the 15K I ran last week.
2. I've watched all 10 seasons of Friends about 50 times. It's therapeutic for me.
3. I like to cross-stitch in my spare time.
1. Getting a puppy. Jeff's ready to kill me, but I know I can get him to fold.
2. Yoga. I don't know if I'm obsessed, but I'm definitly getting into it.
1. Train for and run another half marathon in September.
2. Be better about making dinners for my hungry husband.
3. Get a job as a medical transcriptionist.
4. Get certified and start teaching aerobics.
1. Texas bugs, specifically cockroaches. Yuck!
2. Going through pregnancy again. My last one was a little challenging.
3. Graduating from chiropractic school and entering the working world.
4. That I won't do a good job raising my daughter.
1. My sweet Alexis.
2. My handsome husband.
5. My mom, dad, sister, brother and all their kids.
6. My friends
I now have tagged Jenye, Aja, Sonna, Amy Nielsen, Katie Folsom, & Sarah Rutter