Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How much can you pack into a week?

So this weekend Jeff graduated from Parker Chiropractic College. It's official, my husband is a doctor! It was so wonderful because we had lot's of family come in town for the festivities including Jeff's mom, aunt Donna, aunt Trish, his sister Joni and her husband Josh, plus my parents. Since we had so much family in town we decided to bless Jackson at church on Sunday so that everyone could be there to witness. Jeff did a wonderful job and gave Jack a beautiful blessing. Now, all our guests have left and we are in the process of packing up our apartment. We pick up our moving truck tomorrow and head for Colorado on Friday. My apartment is a mess and my stress level is to the max, but hopefully if I can get our family moved to Colorado things will calm down.

Here are some pictures from graduation and Jack's blessing.

Jeff looked so handsome in his cap and gown.The hood representing Jeff's doctorate degree in Chiropractics.Lexi ready for church in her adorable dress from auntie Jenn. Jackson in his blessing outfit. My brother and nephew were both blessed in the same outfit. Jeff wasn't very comfortable putting our son in tights, but hopefully Jackson's masculinity wasn't too affected by the girly apparel. I think that it's a physical impossibility to get a picture with both your children smiling, so this will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such cute little kids. i sure am going to miss Lexi, she always brings a smile to my face.